Tuesday, July 19, 2016

XL/XS tags Boost Stats?


Today we will talk about Normal/ non-tagged, XL, and XS Pokemon. I haven't seen many tagged Pokemon for their height, but I'm guessing the results are about the same. Now if you want your favorite Pokemon to be your best one, there are a few ways to go about it. And that is what this post will cover!
XS: Increases attack speed
XL: Increases attack power
Normal: Stats aren't boosted

For fast attacking Pokemon, you will want an XL tag for the stronger attack, if the Pokemon has 2 tags and it's a fast attacking Pokemon you will want an XL and XS tag. The reason for this is because with the Pokemon being larger it will be slowed down a bit. 

For slow attacking Pokemon, you will want an XS tag, if the Pokemon has 2 tags then you will want both tags to be XS because the Pokemon already has its damage so you will want to build its speed up.

I believe when the Pokemon weighs more than average than it has an increased defense and when the Pokemon's weight is below average then I think it has a lower defense. I'm not sure what the difference may be if the Pokemon is above or below average height, this is still speculation. I haven't heard or seen anything covering this. The last I heard were the tags meant the rarity of the Pokemon.

 If this turns out to be true there will be several different combinations, I will try my best to find those combinations though it will take several days if not weeks collecting data from not only Pokemon with tags but moves sets as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment