Friday, July 15, 2016

Getting Missed Pokeballs Back

This is a nice little tip I learned from someone I work with. If you miss the Pokemon you are trying to catch; the ball has to completely miss, you have a "chance" of getting the ball back if you tap on the ball fast enough; tapping repeatedly until you can throw again normally helps. I put parentheses around chance because I'm unsure if this is just a glitch, or if it was meant to be in the game. Anyways while testing this I noticed I don't get the ball back everytime, maybe the game isn't registering that I tapped the ball, or maybe it is meant to be a chance.

Could this just simply be a glitch? I noticed when I do get the ball back, it doesn't show my ball count under the right side of the ball. It could be that you are tapping and the game isn't sure of what to do so you get a "free" ball. Let me know what you think, is this just a glitch or is there really a chance to save a wasted ball?

No comments:

Post a Comment