Thursday, December 1, 2016

Pokemon Stopped Spawning?

Come Join My Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/OpachiiO/

I wasn't planning on covering this topic. It didn't seem worth my time to cover it, to be honest. I'm not too fond of it because there is only one Pokestop around my area so the tracking system doesn't really affect me. At least that is what I thought. It turns out it affects rural players, not to the point we can't even catch anything.

Before this rolled out; I wished I had a screenshot, there were several Pokemon popping up, not just your commons either in fact I have completed most of my Pokedex from my own house. Rare Pokemon just seemed to keep spawning, every time there was a migration, the Pokemon that use to spawn changed, and from there I was able to catch different Pokemon.

I'm not sure if this is the same for those who live in more populated places, I just know I went from catching several Pokemon a day, to not even finding any the next. Normally, this wouldn't be concerning, but it seems like Niantic keeps punishing rural players. Many times people have reached out to Niantic, trying to help rural trainers but so far it seems like they do the opposite of what you would expect. Let me know if you are having this problem too, hopefully, it's just a bug with the sightings tab but I'm not going to get my hopes up. 

Update: I have now had the game up for 2 hours, the only thing that has shown up was a Magikarp... it wasn't a ditto :/

5 comments:

  1. Have you tried reloading the game? There's a bug currently where when you first load the game, about 2/3 of the time you don't see any spawns or pokestops. You have to quit and reload until it's working. Easier to tell if you are near a Pokestop since you can tell if it's there or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've tried it a couple of times. Currently, it looks like there is a bug with the sightings tab along with decreased spawns out of range for Pokestops. I talked to Perswayable a bit about it and several others have having the same issue :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new tracker disables sightings basically. The spawns will still be there, mine on my house is still spawning at the same time every hour. But you won't see these sightings Pokemon in your chart, you only have eyes on Pokestops now. Terrible... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntk-2cVCYA0

      Delete
  3. I used to b able to catch all kinds of pokemon at my house. But ever since the new tracker, no pokemon spawn anywhere. I have to go closer to a pokestop which is about 3 miles away for anything to show up on sighting now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still get sightings and the new tracker, but it shows the sightings less often, i have to have no pokestops anywhere nearby for sightings to come up

    ReplyDelete