Tuesday, July 19, 2016

UI Tips and Tricks

This will be a fairly short post as I don't know if there are more UI shortcuts or not. I only know of 2, let me know if there are more! 

So for the first one, when you click the Pokeball to go to your menu options, instead of clicking on the button you want, you can just tap and hold/slide your finger across to the button you want. Rather or not it's faster, it's all up to the users preference. Personally, I like being able to slide and choose the option I want, but others may not like it.

The second UI shortcut is a simple double tap when you're on the map. What this will do then is allow you to slide up and down to zoom in and out; easy zoom out for shotgun. You hold on the second tap. I found this out trying to quickly tap a Pokemon so I could hopefully get it. Instead the map zoomed out -.-

This isn't much of a short cut, and many may already know, but to easily move the camera around so you can see if anything pops up on the sides or behind you, just move your finger up and down to adjust the camera. When I first started I kept moving my finger in a circular motion, making it hard and frustrating to see things.

No comments:

Post a Comment