Sunday, July 17, 2016

Save Your Stardust

Yes, I know it is very tempting to power up the 29 CP Scyther you picked up on your way home from work, but it is worth it to use the dust and candies required? The answer to the is mostly opinion based, but in terms of end game, no it's not worth it. You would be better off saving all your candies and dust until you hit max level. The reason being is because there are several people already in the high teens low twenties; their Pokemon would be much stronger, and it would just be a waste to try and top the combat points. 

When I first started I ended up using a good some of my stardust and Pidgey candies, mostly because I hoping to raise a strong Pidgey so someday I could have one of the best Pidgoets, though that isn't how this game works. I also was thinking, from past gaming experience when it comes to powering up before evolving or leveling. Most games have it so it's worth your while to upgrade something first, then evolve it. 

Now I am saving my dust for the Pokemon I hope to main, though I haven't found any, and I will probably wait until I hit the level cap or until I'm a much higher level to use any of it. Stocking up on it now it will allow me to get a stronger Pokemon faster with the large supply I will have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment