Saturday, July 9, 2016

Hello Pokemon Fans!

     Aware that many probably already know about Pokemon Go's release, I'm however a bit late to the party. I just got the game yesterday and I'm pleased with how the game runs so far. I've always enjoyed walking, but I've always dreamt of a way to make walking just a tad more enjoyable. Yeah, I like scenery, but seeing the same thing over and over gets a bit redundant. With this game: Pokemon Go, I am motivated to get out more and see what lurks in the virtual world around my home, and even further. Thinking I was unlucky for living out in the middle of nowhere, I, fortunately, have not only a gym but also a Pokestop, only down the road.
 
     My plans for this blog is to help others locate new gyms Pokestops, and maybe Pokemon not available around them. Who knows, maybe where I live, is close enough for some people to take over my Gym (My brothers >:( ), he ended up getting to it before me and wouldn't you know the game glitches out as his Pokemon only had maybe 1 Hit point left. I still have a bit of thinking on how I'm going to go about locations, but Pictures will more than likely be implemented. There may or may not be pictures of Pokemon, unless it's an unbelievable find. I'm still learning more about the game so some posts may be misleading or wrong, please do keep that in mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment