Monday, July 18, 2016

Wabash Indiana, Paradise Springs Pokestops

 A 45-minute drive for me; a friend and I decided we would head into Wabash with my mom; while she took care of my grandma, my friend and I were dropped off at the River Springs Park, and walked around for a good two hours, give or take. We had seen a Meowth there as well but so it be told our games wouldn't load. 
 There was a total of 7 stops at the park, but we made a small route that hit 6 of the 7. Along with the 7 stops there are 2 gyms as well. Walking the 2 hours got us both around 12,000 experience, and roughly 150-200 pokeballs (we were stalking up on Pidgeys and Weedles. This would be a good spot for a group of friends to set up lures on the 6 stops, and go to town hatching eggs, gathering pokeballs, decent experience gain, and a load of fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment