Saturday, July 16, 2016

How To Get The Eeveelution You Want

I am unsure how known this is, one of my friends told me about it last night, so I tried it... it works! I evolved about five Eevees last night testing this theory and  it doesn't seem to be a 100% but I would say it is a fairly high chance given it worked for me four out of the five times. Anyways here is what to do!

Say you want have two of the three eeveelutions, and you have tried several other times to get that last one. (Yes this is what happened to me -.-) Before you evolve your eevee, simply give it one of the three nicknames.

Pyro - Flareon

Rainer - Vaporeon

Sparky - Jolteon 

I'm pretty sure there is about a 99% chance of getting the evolution you want, but I would save up on the eevee candies until you can evolve a few just to be safe, and don't forget to give the eevee you want to evolve a nickname. In my opinion it is worth saving all your eevee candies until you get closer to level 20 so you can get higher CP eevees.  





No comments:

Post a Comment