Tuesday, November 29, 2016

You Only Need 124 Candies for Those 3 Evolution Pokemon

Come Join My Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/OpachiiO/

Ever evolve a Pokemon using every last bit of candy you have for it, and you go to look at it and see this one candy just hanging there? It's okay you aren't crazy, I have been paying close attention to the Pokemon I evolve. Not only that, but I have a theory as to why this happens. It doesn't seem to be a glitch or bug either.



Don't mind the 34% battery life left on my phone, that's not what we are looking at. In the photos above I show that I have 100 Cubone candies. I figured having 50-100 candies for a Pokemon that takes 50 to evolve would be easier to show you get candies from evolving. After evolving the Cubone, I should be left with 50 candies right? So why do I have 51?




Many know by now that you get a total of 4 candies per Pokemon catch. 3 for the catch and 1 for transferring. Do we really get 3 candies for the catch itself? I don't believe so. I think we get 2 candies for catching the Pokemon and a candy from the Pokemon itself, then another candy when, if we wish to transfer the Pokemon. How does this effect evolving, though?




When you evolve, you aren't only getting a good amount of experience, or possibly a new Pokemon in your Pokedex, you are getting a "new" Pokemon as well. This is why I believe you receive candy from the Pokemon itself. When I evolved the Cubone, I didn't transfer it, and it shouldn't register as anything such, but I still got an extra candy when Cubone became Marowak. Since I didn't catch Marowak, I didn't receive the 3 candies for catching a Pokemon, making me think that you only get 2 candies for catching.



What do you think? Do you get a candy for the Pokemon, or when you evolve do you think it means you are transferring the Pokemon of your choice? 


No comments:

Post a Comment