Sunday, November 27, 2016

Who's That Pokemon? Johto Pokerap

 Participate in the poll
That's right it's time for Pokerap number 2 for the Johto Pokemon, soon coming to the game. Rumor is the new 100 Pokemon will be added on the 7th of December. I don't normally believe rumors, but as I recall, when the game first came out, I was talking with a friend and we both thought new generations of Pokemon would be released about every 6 months. 

I'm not sure if Niantic is still on this track, but they use to give us updates on Wednesdays. The 7th is a Wednesday, and the games first release date was July 6th... also a Wednesday. I would say it's a safe speculation to believe, but don't get your hopes up. Anything can change the release of the Johto Pokemon. 


My first Pokerap was poorly done if I do say so myself. I didn't know what to write, there really wasn't anything else for me to add to this article Pokerap Kanto Pokemon. That's different for this one however.

Shiny Pokemon appearing with the release of the new Pokemon; a rumor started a while back. I was disappointed that they weren't already in the game, but then it all made sense. Shiny Pokemon weren't added until Johto, the most recognizable being Gyarados. Though this is only a rumor, it is one I hope for. It would give me, and other players something more to do if the Pokedex is already completed; complete the Pokedex with shiny Pokemon.

The Unknown Pokemon, though counted as only a Single Pokemon, there are 28 of these letter shaped Pokemon two of them are the explication point and question mark while the others are the 26 letters in the latent alphabet. These ancient Pokemon are used as a lost language, and are fun to mess with or even use as means to communicate with friends.

The Egg Pokemon also known as Togepi might be something like Ditto. Togepi isn't like most other Pokemon and can be seen running around with part of it's shell still on. If I had to make a guess Togepi will be only obtained through hatching. This is just my thought so don't hold me too it. As interesting as it may be to only obtain a Pokemon through hatching Niantic may have other plans.



New forms to existing Pokemon will also appear which is why many have already seen articles over them. The new forms however will come from these already existing Pokemon.

Pikachu
Golbat
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Onix
Polywhirl
Slopoke
Gloom
Hitmonlee/chan
Magmar
Jynx
Electrobuzz
Eevee
Kingdra
Porygon
Chancey
Scyther


  

No comments:

Post a Comment