Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I Caught A Ditto!

It all started when my mom was showing my brother; of whom is on vacation as he is in college, our Christmas lights we decided to set up early this year while the weather was warm. The Thanksgiving event is in place right now so my mom decided to catch a Rattata for the event bonuses, and hopefully a recorded breaking tiny Rattata for the badge. 

Moments later she looks at her screen to see if the Rattata was small enough to count toward the achievement and this happened! 


I am not sure of and strategies of coming across one of these because it looked like any other Rattata, there wasn't anything off about it. The best/ fastest way of getting one of these long sought for failed experiments is simply by catching everything you come across. 

Please let me know if you have or know of someone who also has a Ditto. This is the first of even hearing about it, and I'm glad to say that I too am one who actually has a Ditto, maybe one of few?

Pokemon known to transform thus far:
Rattata 
Pidgey
Magikarp
Zubat

No comments:

Post a Comment