Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pokemon Hotspot: River Greenway Bluffton Indiana

Walking the River Greenway in Bluffton Indiana with my mom, brother, and a friend, This is what we came across. I live in a more rural area than most people so to most this probably isn't a whole lot, but to me, this was like winning the lottery. If you live around the area then this spot is differentially worth checking out. There aren't any Pokestops (yet) so I would come with a good 100 Pokeballs per hour you plan on walking... yes I went through over 100 Pokeballs within an hour. 

I started from the beginning of the trail, which you can get to by turning east on the first road past Hardees, I walked for about 30 minutes and turned back around after reaching a red bridge. Walking that distance helped me hatch 5 2k eggs and 3 5k eggs within the hour. I also put 2 incenses up which I was lucky enough to get a Dratini off of. 





1 comment: