Thursday, August 18, 2016

How to Get a "Nice" Throw Every time!

I'm unsure if this is a glitch or if it's programmed into the game, either way, I got Nice throws left and right. Until I figured out why now I get the accuracy bonus almost every time I go to catch a Pokemon. The times I don't however, are because the circle that grows and shrinks isn't the right size. Yes, that's right, the key to getting a nice throw all depends on the size of the ring indicating the difficulty of the catch rate. Not only that but did you know that the smaller the circle the better chance you have of catching a Pokemon? 

Unfortunately, in this case, you want the circle to be the largest it can get. I have noticed that if it's just below the white catch frame circle then you still have a fairly high chance of getting the "Nice" throw, but not every time, like when the circle is on the catch frames shown in the picture above. I know it doesn't show that I got a nice throw, but try to get that screenshot was hard enough, trying to make sure everything was set. 

Either way, this may take a bit of practice, kind of like getting the curveball down (I still haven't mastered the curveball). If you are able to time things right when you throw curveballs, then this little trick will help you get not only a 10 extra experience for each catch but 20 extra points. It may not be much, but after level 20 any little experience is well worth it. Let me know if you are able to get nice throws left and right after reading this... friends are amused with me able to do this. Don't forget that curveballs increase the catch rate and so do accuracy throws, being guaranteed a nice throw should surely help in harder catches.       


No comments:

Post a Comment